Monday, April 13, 2009

The 2nd craziest thing I saw on PBS this weekend



You might think a bunch of flamingos dancing together was as good as it got on PBS this weekend. You would be wrong. I was watching the Lawrence Welk Easter special and these 2 women came out in bunny costumes and danced, pranced and sang "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" in front a background that could only be described as early 70's psychedelic. It took Maria an hour to talk me out from under the bed. I couldn't find the video on youtube, so I'm still not sure if the whole thing was a flashback or not.

3 Comments:

Blogger peb said...

This probably isn't as weird as the bunny costumes, but it is maybe more surprising. Although you know Lawrence totally toked it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3ecDYxOkg&feature=player_embedded

9:22 PM

 
Blogger Otto Man said...

Wow. I mean, wow.

9:01 PM

 
Blogger Otto Man said...

"Although you know Lawrence totally toked it up."

I'm pretty sure "a-one-and-a-two" was his generation's version of "puff-puff-give."

5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home