Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hoops

I have tickets for the Greensboro games in the NCAA tournament. As much as I'd like to watch 4 games in 1 day, I couldn't find anyone to go to the Thursday night games. I figured I could unload the tickets on some Duke fan I know, but it turns out I don't know any Duke fans. I'm not sure what that says about me. However, I do know a guy from Minnesota who asked me about extra tickets. Not only did I sell my tickets, but I sold them to someone who doesn't like Duke (although he probably won't stick around for that game). StubHub need to offer some kind of option to sell your seats but not your allegiance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I work with a whole slew of Duke fans - call me at the UNCG History Dept if it ever happens again!

8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home