Friday, February 22, 2008

Some Stuff

I saw my daughter holding her Cat in the Hat stuffed animal close to her Cinderella or Barbie or Barbie Cinderella doll and thought it was cute that she wanted inanimate objects to love each other. Then I walked by and she was making smooching sounds while her dolls pressed together. I'm screwed.

Former Bicycle Face bass player and singer Brian Huskey is somehow involved w/ the VH1 show Free Radio. His name makes the opening credits. Otherwise I would have never known that he plays the uptight station manager. I would hope his next step is to be the Maytag repairman, but that might be a stretch.

There is a doubleheader rock show I'm going to follow if you are interested. Radiohead plays in Charlotte on Friday May 9th. Then Polvo reunites on Saturday May 10th in Carrboro. Let me know if you want to go to either or. I promise not to bring any earplugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home