Saturday, February 16, 2008

Random Stuff

There was an excellent article in National Geographic about the Mexican border. Except this was about the southern Mexican border. If the media makes you think Mexicans are desperate to get to the United States, you should read about Guatemalans.

Around the Horn may not be a great show, but Desmond loves it. I don't think he cares about the sports topics they discuss. He just wants to see who wins. I can walk in the room when he's watching it and ask who's winning and he'll give me a scoring update. I guess since it's on ESPN he just assumes it really is the show of competitive banter.

I finally bought one of those reusable shopping bags at Harris Teeter. It's from their "My Earth" collection yet it's made of polypropylene. I guess for 99 cents I shouldn't expect it to be made from fair trade organic cotton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home