Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Izabella's first birthday

Today I.M. Smith turned one year old. To celebrate, the whole family went to the zoo. We went for Desmond's first birthday, so we wanted to treat them equally what w/ that Title IX lawsuit hanging over my head. It should have tired Desmond out, but he was smart enough to ride in the double stroller most of the time and we were dumb enough to bring it. We got to see baboons doing it, and if you thought their butts were red you should see an erect baboon penis. Before they even consummated their love, Maria and I were in awe of the fiery red rod. To actually see the deed, well, I'm just glad my whole family was there to share it. Desmond mentioned the alligators, giraffes, and polar bears as his favorites, but it was Izabella's special day so I'm sure the baboons and their amazing social hierarchy will be her everlasting memory of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I guess no man will be good enough for her after this, though...

5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home