Sunday, August 07, 2005

Grasshoppers game

We went to the last of the Grasshoppers kids club games today. Maria got home from working a festival w/ Jillian at some point last night. I bought a ticket earlier this week b/c there was some Christian rock concert after the game and I was afraid I would be stranded w/ Desmond's kids club ticket and not another ticket for me or Maria to get in. I pictured dropping him off w/ the Piedmont Baptist Coalition looking after him, but even though no judge in this state would convict me of child neglect for that I still felt like I had to be there w/ him. The whole family went, but we didn't get there until the 5th inning. It worked out ok b/c usually we are there for 4 or 5 innings so all we did was shift those innings to the end of the game. The most notable thing that happened was the lady selling Natty Green's pale ale recognized me from previous visits. I'm pretty sure it was Izabella in the Baby Bjorn that tipped her memory, but it made me want to tip her anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger anita said...

Great share. Keep up the good work...
Builders in pune

6:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home