Tuesday, August 02, 2005

New Dryer

I finally moved our broken dryer out to take a look at what was wrong. I was recently convinced that our electric dryer was actually a gas dryer b/c when it was on there was a glow in the back panel that looked like a gas flame. It broke shortly thereafter. And that glow? It left a crisp black burnt spot on the metal back of the dryer. I'm pretty sure that means go and get a new dryer. I think I'm going to Lowe's to get one of these two dryers. They were cheaper than similar models at Sears and Home Depot. My only concern is the Lowe's models say "power cord and venting sold separately." The venting I already have, but a power cord? That seems like a pretty essential piece of the dryer. I hope they don't try to tell me my previous dryer only lasted 30 years b/c I needed to get the undercoating done at purchase time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I admire what you have done here. It is good to see your clarity on this important subject can be easily observed. Tremendous post and will look forward to your future update.

Thanks
PPC Campaign Management India

7:08 AM

 
Blogger anita said...

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
Online Advertisement

1:41 AM

 
Blogger anita said...

I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make reader to read the while thing to the end..
Packers and movers in pune
movers and packers in pune

1:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home