Monday, April 09, 2007

How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Let My Kids Parent Themselves

I'm not saying kids don't need supervision, however I was cleaning up and found a magazine on the ground w/ the back cover visible and the front cover obscured by a door. I was going to pick it up (the supervision) and Izabella said "That's mine." When I handed it to her I didn't see whose name was on the address label, but if she wants to read Parenting magazine who am I to stand in her way. I asked if she had any tips and she said "I watch cartoons" and closed my bedroom door in my face. I'll probably slip a $20 under her pillow tonight just so she knows I still love her.

1 Comments:

Blogger peb said...

I find this hard to believe. I can't imagine you cleaning up.

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home