Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tourney predictions

Well, I picked the Tar Heels to win it all and Duke to lose in the first round. What can I say, it was only $5 to get in the pool and those predictions bring me great joy. I have the final 4 w/ Carolina, Florida, UCLA, and Texas A&M. I have the Heels going over UCLA in the final. My biggest gripe is the last 2 times I've bought tickets for the games in the area (last year and 2001 in Greensboro) they've put Duke as the "marquee" team. I'll grudgingly admit that Duke is an excellent basketball team, but they do not bring 23,000 fans to games in Greensboro. I decided to not get tickets to the games in Winston-Salem this year, and look who's playing there. Next year, I'm going to try to get tickets for the regional final in Charlotte, so Duke can go ahead and make their reservation for the 2008 final 4.

1 Comments:

Blogger Otto Man said...

"Well, I picked the Tar Heels to win it all and Duke to lose in the first round. What can I say, it was only $5 to get in the pool and those predictions bring me great joy."

Yep, yep, and yep.

11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home