Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pet names available

I call my wife "baby", my daughter "honey", and my son "buddy". That leaves a lot of pet names for other people. I think I can remember to use the following names when speaking to you (available on a first come first serve basis): Ace, Champ, Sugar Tits (my wife says this can only be used for guys), Pork Chop, Spider, Doctor (unless you are a doctor), Tito, and Puddinghead. Please let me know if you are interested in one of these and I'll start using it on a regular basis.

4 Comments:

Blogger Otto Man said...

For the record, you've already used "baby," "honey" and "buddy" for me.

But I'll let the family keep them, as long as I can have dibs on Tito.

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Film Advisory Committee said...

I was 'doctor' forever, christened that by your brother my freshman year at UNC. Just two days ago, a friend three steps removed from the old south campus UNC gang called me 'doctor' on the phone and it struck me how that name stuck.

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Dan Smith said...

See I knew this would be easy. I already associate you guys w/ those names. Dave has to step up and take Sugar Tits.

6:37 PM

 
Blogger Otto Man said...

Some rise to a great nickname, others have great nicknames thrust upon them.

Welcome to Sugar Tits, Dave. Population: you.

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home