Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Advice Columnists

There are 3 advice columnists that I read regularly. Of course Dan Savage at Savage Love is the go to man for anything you need to know about relationships. Dear Prudence on Slate isn't as good as the Beatles song of the same name, but she's not afraid to give regular people (as opposed to Savage Love readers) a dose of reality. The one that I learn the least from but laugh the most at is Ask A Mexican in the OC Weekly. I thought the most recent column was particularly insightful "The fact that many Mexicans look like they’re fresh off the camel is due to the Moorish-Iberian mutts who colonized the Americas. Swarthy foreigners have always inspired fear amongst gabachos." I mean I already knew that but it still makes me laugh. So if you want to ask me anything just send it to the 3 of them and you'll be better off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home