Friday, January 26, 2007

2 things that irritate me

If the temperature is 32 degrees fahrenheit, it doesn't matter how hard the wind is blowing it is still 32 degrees fahrenheit. Why can't the weather forecast be for 32 degrees and wind instead of a wind chill of 22. I don't believe in the wind chill or the heat index. It just caters to peoples desire to make things seem worse than they are.

I also hate dog years. Dogs don't live as long as people. That doesn't mean each year a dog lives (as measured by arrogant humans) is 7 times longer than the human year. It just means they don't live as many years as people.

I feel much better now. Thank you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bird Spot said...

Well I don't believe in global warming...or that Elvis actually died.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Otto Man said...

Also, there are too many states. Please eliminate three.

P.S. I am not a crank.

6:47 PM

 
Blogger Rickey said...

Yo--Rickey digs your blog. Check out Rickey's sometime:

www.ridingwithricky.blogspot.com

8:53 AM

 
Blogger Dan Smith said...

I am not alone. Except for maybe the dog thing.

Slate.com and the wind chill myth

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Dan Smith said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home