Monday, April 18, 2005

Grab your stuff and go and nobody goes to jail

I went to the WUAG show w/ Magnolia Electric Co. last night. I caught the very last song by what I think was Dawn Chorus and it made me wish I had seen a lot more of them. However, I got held up putting the kids to bed and watching the season finale of Arrested Development, so I'll have to go see them another time. The Magnolia Electric Co. portion of the show was really good, but it ended rather abruptly. The UNCG police were there b/c of noise complaints at about 10:30. I know you could hear it from places that maybe weren't real appreciative (Jackson library, Spencer dorms), but I can't imagine that the good people at the UNCG radio station didn't get clearance to hold an outdoor concert on campus from the UNCG authorities. Maybe it was supposed to end at a certain time, but I figured that time was 11. Oh well, at least I didn't have to demand a refund.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Oh no! Not the season finale of A.D.!!!! How will I survive through the rest of the semester?

Laurie

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home