Friday, July 04, 2008

When You Are Engulfed In Flames

Things are really looking up on the book front. Now not only is my librarian wife bringing books home for me, but her friends are loaning her books that I'm reading too. David Sedaris' new book is, of course, hilarious. However, I'm not sure if I find it reassuring or unnerving that I share some of the same foibles as Mr. Sedaris. On the one hand, it's nice to know that someone else prepares talking points so they don't have to sit in silence w/ other people. Still, I probably shouldn't have confessed that. Oh well. Next time we talk I'll tell you about his theory on what kind of people smoke certain brands of cigarettes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Otto Man said...

Our last few conversations are starting to make sense now.

"So ... I hear Canada has launched a trade embargo...."

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home