Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Rock On

Maria brought this book home, so I hope you'll forgive me if my reading list goes history, rock, history, rock, etc. I brought this book up after reading an interview w/ the author on the AV Club and the next day Maria brought it home from the office (don't worry I'm going to print a big stack of the "lead free" labels I've been working on and give them to her in exchange for her thoughtfulness). After reading this I now appreciate my own job more since having Jimmy Page working for our company isn't as cool as I imagine it would be (and I imagine we'd carpool in his Rolls Royce, eat lunch at Subway, and bitch about how hard it is to find a dry cleaner who doesn't fuck up the embroidery on your dragon suit). I think the quote on the back of the book that says it's "The Office meets Spinal Tap" sums it up pretty well. Plus I just used the only good Jimmy Page line I could come up w/, so I'll leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home