Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Why kids are better than dogs

The actual theorem is that dogs are worse than kids, and then you prove it by listing all the things dogs require (it's pretty much limited to bodily functions). However, in support of the hypothesis I present this Independence Day evidence. Bottle Rockets! I have a stash of bottle rockets that I bought in Tennessee a few years ago and July 4th and December 31st are really the only days I fire any off. This year my kids were going crazy for them. I was lighting 3 at a time to keep them screaming for more. But the dogs next door just kept barking. Finally, I had to take my vacuum cleaner over there to scare the damn dogs off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Otto Man said...

You must be the greatest neighbor ever.

11:06 AM

 
Blogger Bird Spot said...

And the greatest dad.

2:53 PM

 
Blogger Dan Smith said...

I'm versatile. I could be the sitcom dad or the wacky neighbor. Kind of like Bob Saget.

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home