Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Unsolicited Advice

Say you're riding along in your minivan w/ your kids listening to the Sirius satellite radio. You're looking at what's on and see Frank Zappa on the Vault. You can't resist a Zappa deep cut so you flip over there to find the timeless classic Titties & Beer. At this point you need to change it to something else no matter what your rock and roll instinct is telling you. Just trust me. Oh and if some teenage girl makes a left turn in front of you and you have to slam on the brakes, let it go unless you want to hear an endless chorus of the word "fuckwad" repeated from the back seat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Otto Man said...

I come for the sarcasm, I stay for the parenting advice.

11:01 PM

 
Blogger Bird Spot said...

I come for the parenting advice and stay for the sarcasm.

11:32 AM

 
Blogger Dan Smith said...

Send me an email if you want to know why I have 7 new boxes of records. Don't expect a timely response b/c I found Zappa in New York in the first box. The first song is of course Titties and Beer. I'm just waiting for the kids to go to bed.

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home