Saturday, June 09, 2007

Medical Update

Well, I went back to the dermatologist yesterday b/c I still have this freaking rash. When I was there in March, they said it was Pityriasis Rosea but now they say it is guttate psoriasis. It should still go away permanently once it finally goes away, but I'm now going to spend my lunch hour for 3 days a week standing in a hexagon shaped stall that has prescription strength light bulbs. I'm only in there for a few minutes, but it takes 25 minutes to get there from where I work. At least I won't have to go outside to get a tan this summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Otto Man said...

On the bright side, I think you have the same thing as Paris Hilton. Consider this a Get Out of Jail Free card.

6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home