Sunday, September 03, 2006

Big three of blogging

Uncle Pete has posted some pictures from Izabella's birthday party. She also had a long phone call w/ Uncle Pete about what she got for her birthday. I couldn't quite understand all of it, but she seems pretty happy w/ her haul.

The bagging of my lawn clippings is actually working out pretty well. My previous problem w/ using the bag was that I had to stop every 10ish minutes to empty the bag. Now, I just bring the kids outside and actually check on them every so often when I have to empty the bag. They are usually still alive.

We went to the Guilford College football game yesterday. The Quakers can score some points. We only stayed for the first half, but I got both kids to walk the whole way home. I had to carry Izabella part of the way there, but my back isn't killing me today like it usually does after one of those trips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home