Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Anonymous no more

I know you are all wondering if it was Woodward or Bernstein who blew the lid off the Texas A&M non-conference misranking in a recent post on the SI college basketball blog. I can tell you that in fact it was me. I had to post anonymously b/c I don't want people who read the SI college hoops blog to be one click away from getting to this blog. Especially when I pointed out 3 teams w/ lower rankings than A&M but excluded the 4th (Penn State) b/c obviously I'm not going to expose the beloved Nittany Lions. But since you're here already I figured you should know that I spend my day looking at RPI rankings from previous college basketball seasons. I'm glad I could share that w/ you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home