Monday, August 28, 2006

What to do after not cutting your hair for 3 years

I was on a pretty regular pattern of getting my hair cut once a year at the beginning of summer and then letting it grow through the winter so I didn't have to wear a scarf. I decided that I wouldn't cut it for a while b/c frankly it's probably going to fall out like every other dude I'm related to. Maybe one day I'll grow a skullet, but I wanted one last run at pretty girly hair. After 2 years it was a total pain in the ass. I had to put it in a pony tail every day and trying to comb or sleep with it was painful. It only took me another year after that to finally cut it, but when I did I sent 15" to Locks of Love (and yes that is the last time you will see 15" associated w/ my name). From what I've read I'm pretty sure they will sell it (I didn't dye it but I used 3 years worth of Head and Shoulders on it), but it beats throwing it in the trash. I recommend all of you stop cutting your hair and start saving it for charity. Unless you are concerned about your appearance, in which case please keep on grooming on.

2 Comments:

Blogger peb said...

You should shave your head like me. Chicks dig the shaved head.

4:13 PM

 
Blogger Laurie said...

Hey, I just did this today. Great minds think alike!

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home