Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New Favorite Song

Desmond was walking around the house the other day singing the KISS song I Was Made For Loving You. He didn't have all the lyrics exactly right, but he knew Paul Stanley was his favorite member of KISS. Then Maria told me that he and Izabella argue in the car over what KISS song they want her to play. Desmond wants the aforementioned Dynasty lead track or New York Groove (technically the Ace Frehely solo album but we haven't explained the 4 KISS solo albums to him yet that will come sometime after the Santa Claus talk), and Izabella only wants to hear I Love It Loud. They also like to turn up the stereo to volumes even I find uncomfortable (when sober) and dance around to any and all KISS songs. I think this is some kind of genetic condition.

1 Comments:

Blogger peb said...

I Was Made For Loving You was my favorite KISS song as a kid too. Then I actually saw who they were and they scared me. I've been too terrified to listen to them since.

8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home