Friday, May 20, 2005

Last day of school

Today was Desmond's last day of school. They had all the kids in the school up in front of the parents and they sang the songs they've learned over the course of the year. On the songs Desmond knew like Jingle Bells, you could hear him yelling the words over the other little children singing. I think it had to do w/ the kind of music I make him listen to (his favorite is still KISS). Other parents asked us after the program if we could hear Desmond singing. I responded that everyone could hear Desmond singing. The summer should be fun. He's going to summer school for 12 days spread out over June, July, and August, and he's got a week of intensive Little Gym activities at the end of August. Maria thinks she has it bad b/c she'll be at home w/ him all day, but I can't come in to work at 9:30 3 days a week anymore. I'm sure she would trade w/ me pretty quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home