Saturday, March 19, 2005

Tourney Update

I've seen the brackets for the office pool. If Carolina beats Illinois in the final and Louisville and Oklahoma are in the final four, I should be in pretty good shape. There are a couple of people who picked UNC over Illinois who have Louisville or Oklahoma in the final four, but I'm the only person w/ both. Thursday I lost 2 sweet 16 teams (LSU and Alabama), and Friday I lost 2 final 8 teams (Syracuse and Kansas). For some reason I picked every 10 seed. If I had noticed this before the games started, I would have changed one. Luckily I didn't b/c I would have picked Charlotte over NC State. I also picked at 12 over a 5, and a 14 over a 3. Too bad they were Old Dominion and Utah St. Carolina did look like the best team in the tournament yesterday, but they were playing the team w/ the worst record. I'll try to contain my excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home