Friday, February 23, 2007

Environmental Disaster

I was going to take my oil pan to the auto parts store to empty it and buy oil for an oil change. I wandered over to the far side of my garage to find the pan tipped over w/ the nozzle side pointed down and used motor oil all over my garage. It seems the cats knocked over a tool box that fell on the pan and let most of the oil escape. To compare my garage to Alaska after the Exxon Valdez spill, the coast is covered from Anchorage to Juneau. And those cute little leaves that were blown against the wall, well they aren't cute anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bird Spot said...

We also had an unfortunate oil spill in our house recently, but ours occurred at bathtime when David turned his head and the kids dumped an entire bottle of body oil into their bath water. They both looked like greasers for days, and it made for some precarious foot slipping in my morning shower the next day.

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home