Friday, November 03, 2006

Thanksgiving Cards

For some reason Thanksgiving cards make me laugh. Not the message inside but just the idea that they sell greeting cards for the occasion. I spent a solid 15 minutes today reading them in Target and laughing. I also realized that the intended recipients are loved ones who couldn't make it to the family gathering. I felt guilty about laughing at this for about 2 seconds. Then I found one that had a picture of George Bush on the front and started giggling like a schoolgirl. If I keep it up, I should be banned from the new Target before Christmas.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird Spot said...

I haven't seen you in, what, 12 years? But I couldn't totally picture the scenario at Target. Because all of my memories of you involve you laughing...like a schoolgirl.

6:22 PM

 
Blogger Bird Spot said...

I mean I COULD totally picture it. typo.

6:23 PM

 
Blogger Dan Smith said...

Now I'm blushing like a schoolgirl.

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home