Friday, September 15, 2006

Recent things

Don't buy this Chevron fuel additive. Maybe it works so well that it stretched the limitations of my car, but it drove like the fuel pump was failing until I put more gas in it. I'm going to stick w/ STP and Prestone.

I went to see A Clockwork Orange at the Carolina Theatre the other night. It wasn't as explicitly violent as people would make you think (I hadn't seen it in a long time and only remembered a few scenes), but there were all manner of exposed breasts in it. I couldn't stop thinking that the movie was made for the members of Monty Python to be in. Eric Idle sounds exactly like Malcom McDowell, John Cleese would have been perfect as the main prison guard, and Terry Gilliam looks a lot like one of Alex's pals. Then the priest could have been played by Terry Jones' dirty vicar. Maybe there will be a remake one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home