Friday, September 22, 2006

My kids

Desmond told me yesterday that he wants to play for the Yankees and the Phillies and KISS and the Grasshoppers and the White Sox. I figure w/ free agency in baseball that shouldn't be too hard for him. I wondered if the KISS thing was going to be an offseason activity or he was going to take up a second career after he retires from baseball. Then I realized w/ the coffeehouse and NASCAR sponsorship that by the time he plays professional baseball KISS will have branched out to have their own team.

Then he and Izabella were eating their one piece of candy they can have after eating a good dinner (Desmond w/ the Air Head and Izzy w/ the Tootsie Roll) and they started dancing to the stereo in the living room. In some sort of genetic predisposition they raised their candy in the air like a lighter and started dancing around to the music. I would have taken a picture, but I was too busy dancing w/ them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird Spot said...

You'll get a kick out of the photos on this link. (Road Kill Mama is my best friend from high school).

http://www.myspace.com/roadkillmama

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Dan Smith said...

Maria's friend was in Vegas at a poker tournament w/ her husband and Gene Simmons was there. She got him to leave a message on our answering machine where he sang Ava Maria and then said her friend was getting fucked by sailors. I'm glad to see he treats everyone the same.

8:50 PM

 
Blogger Bird Spot said...

That is, at once, kind of cool, but very disturbing.

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home