Monday, October 10, 2005

Your face, your race, the way that you talk

Friday was our 5 year wedding anniversary. We celebrated the only way we know how by going to Bistro Sofia. I got the grilled lamb loin which should satisfy my lamb cravings for about 20 years (when Maria asked me if I would get lamb for our 25th anniversary I said only if I forgot about the lamb I ate on our 5th anniversary). It was ok, but I ordered it medium so the ends were well done and the center was still bloody. I couldn't mentally overcome the bloody lamb and had to leave some of it uneaten. What I did eat was good though. Then we went to Natty Greene's for a beer. And finally we ended up at The Idiot Box for some improv comedy. That was our first time at either one of those places (we don't go downtown much), and I would go back to either one. I've had the Natty Greene's beers and the bar was a little crowded, but it was Friday night so we could pick a less hectic time. The Idiot Boxers were pretty good. They just did improv games so it wasn't like what I saw at Second City which had the improv games and also a scripted show. Still it was an enjoyable night of the legitimate theatre. Hopefully, we'll have some more legitimate outings before our next anniversary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home