Thursday, October 06, 2005

Outsmarted Again

We finally blocked the Cartoon Channel. For a superhero obsessed child, I guess Teen Titans and The Batman are ok, but shows geared towards preteen girls seem to be on all the time. I can't remember using the term "brat" or "stupid" (I prefer "douchebag" and "dumbass"), but I'm called those names frequently. Anyway, Desmond changed the channel to Cartoon Network and the black screen came up. He asked his mom what happened and she said she didn't know. He said "It must be blocked. I'll go watch it in the bedroom." Damn! I forgot about the bedroom. I'll have to let him know my plans before I implement them so he can tell me how he'll get around them in advance. That should keep me ahead of him for another week or so until he figures out that trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home