Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Office - American Style

I like the NBC show The Office. I know I'm setting myself up for 6 straight hours of the BBC Office the next time I'm at Pete's, but I still want to share this. While killing time at work I found cast member BJ Novak's The Office blog at TV Guide. Then, I found his blog on my space. While that gives you an insight into the real lives of the actors, I watch it for the fake lives of the characters. That's why this blog is the best of the bunch.

2 Comments:

Blogger peb said...

Actually, there are 6 hours of regular season episodes and then a 90 minute Christmas special. So don't forget to save some extra time for that.

10:26 PM

 
Blogger Otto Man said...

The Christmas special was sweeeeet.

I may be one of the few people who likes the UK and US versions equally. The US one is hitting its stride.

12:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home