Wednesday, September 21, 2005

But it's our wasteland

I have to mention that Tiger Bear Wolf is playing this Friday at Greene St. This show has a lot going for it. 1) Tiger Bear Wolf is playing. 1A) Our man Jeremy will be bartending. 2) Kudzu Wish will be playing their last show. Kudzu Wish was almost the band that got me out of the house and into a smoky Greensboro club after the great rock and roll lull of having children. I liked their Reverse Hurricane album, but I could never make that commitment to finding a baby sitter and actually getting out to see them until recently. Now, they're playing their last show. I'll see if I can get them to make me stop being so wishy washy on my non-rock issues before they call it quits. Although I don't want any ultimatums like "this is our last show ever." That would translate to something like "if you don't paint the house on Saturday, the bank is going to foreclose on your faded white garage." I don't need that kind of pressure, just a gentle nudge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home