Sunday, July 10, 2005

N through the out door

I went to the N club for the first (and hopefully last) time last night. It was Maria's friend's birthday, so it was up to the girls what to do. I violated 2 of the rules to get in the club (I was wearing a t-shirt and had on sandals) and since like 4 of the rules had to do w/ shoes I can only guess it was my whiteness that got me in. I think the last time I paid a $10 cover to get in someplace it either had naked women or Sonic Youth there. This place had neither. It did have plenty of what I would call guidos, but since it's North Carolina I guess you call them regulars. I guess I shouldn't complain since it wasn't my birthday, but I did plenty of not complaining last night. When it's my birthday, I'm sitting on the couch and watching football. I'll charge you $5 to get in to make it feel like you're having a good time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Laurie said...


Who loves ya, baby?


Guido O'Neill

9:18 PM

 
Blogger Dan Smith said...

If the cat had a gold chain, I might consider him a guido. Even better, if he had a gold flea collar, but for now he has to keep the upper case G.

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home