Thursday, June 23, 2005

Part Time Job

The Smith family fortune is under assualt from the new Target they are building on New Garden Rd. I'm already trying to figure out how to limit the impact of having a Target w/in walking distance. If I can get Maria to walk up there, she'll be limited to what she can carry home. I don't think she'll walk up there more than 7 times a week, but I'm sure the van will do its fair share of hauling from the new Jefferson Village too. According to this "the center likely will include a bakery/cafe, a coffee shop, several sit-down restaurants, a home furnishings store and a bank" (maybe it will be a bank I've heard of). And actually the plans to build it like the Mayfaire Town Center in Wilmington look great. Still, there's only one way to avoid the Target Card balance exceeding our means: Smith family jobs. Maria and I will probably both be running cash registers, and the kids will have to unload trucks or something in the back where the child labor people can't see them. Oh, and on a similar note, now is probably the time to invest in Target stock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home