Monday, June 27, 2005

Kids do the darndest things

Like tonight, I walked into the kitchen after changing Izabella's diaper and saw the refrigerator door open. I looked on the other side to see Desmond w/ ketchup, pretzels, and 24 slices of individually wrapped American cheese on the floor, walls, cabinets, and refrigerator. It made a pretty spectacular mess. The truly amazing thing is I'll straighten up an area including throwing away junk that gets in the way, and he'll find things I never even thought of to make a mess w/. In about 20 years I might buy something nice for the house but not while those kids are still here.

1 Comments:

Blogger peb said...

Mmmm...24 slices of American cheese.

"Desmond, have you been up all night eating cheese?"

"I think I'm blind."

11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home