Wednesday, November 07, 2007

And don't forget to tip your bartenders

It's starting to get cold at night and our furnace decided that it wasn't going to work. It would start for a few minutes but would never actually blow warm air through the vents. I know enough about it to take the cover off and read the LED error messages, but I certainly don't know how to fix a furnace. At least I didn't think I did. I changed the air filter and it is now toasty and warm in the house. So change your air filter if you haven't recently and then put your heating repair ad in the yellow pages.

2 Comments:

Blogger peb said...

This happens with my HVAC unit at the beginning of winter sometimes. How I solve it is to turn it off for awhile and then turn it back on. Sometimes it takes a few days to get going but it's always worked.

1:14 PM

 
Blogger Dan Smith said...

Yeah, it's on the fritz again so I guess I'm not ready for those Lennox man coveralls yet. I'll try the turning it off trick.

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home