Monday, September 17, 2007

Recap

Izzy turned 3 a few weeks ago. We celebrated at Chuck E Cheese. Desmond turned 6 last week and we celebrated at home. I know why places charge so much for those parties b/c it is worth it. Desmond also started kindergarten at the public school this year. Last week he brought home an Eagles Earning Excellence award that included a free kids meal at his favorite restaurant, Red Robin. I wish he behaved as well at home as he does at school, but I'm willing to take one for the team.

While all that is going well, I'm only blogging to brag about fixing my car. I went to Winston-Salem on Saturday and of course got lost. As I was making a U-turn I passed a guy riding the loudest lawnmower in the world. I kept driving and realized that it was my car that was making this ungodly noise. I managed to drive it all the way back home, but was convinced I'd be getting a new car soon b/c my 89 Cavalier was shot. Today I checked it one last time before calling the tow truck to take it to the shop. I saw a spark plug still connected to the spark plug wire but hanging down not connected to the engine. When I reconnected the plug, the engine ran like a champ. I wish I could sell it right now, but I have to wait until May to have the other car paid off. I think I can keep that plug in the engine until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home