Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fundraising

I'm going to participate in the Crop Walk again this year on October 14th. Maria has to work so I think I'm going to bring (i.e. carry) the kids this year. If you can spare a few nickels to sponsor me the money is split 75% for Church World Service and 25% for Greensboro Urban Ministry and would be greatly appreciated.

Desmond's school is also having a fundraiser. Except they aren't selling anything or doing anything, they are just asking each kid to get $50 (tax deductible). I think they hope they will ask friends and neighbors, but I have a feeling I'll be cutting a $50 check soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bird Spot said...

I will sponsor you guys this year. I think the GBO Crop Walk is the second biggest in the nation! Also, I will contribute to Desmond's fund on one condition. He has to do something especially entertaining on Sat. He has to earn it.

9:29 AM

 
Blogger peb said...

I'm glad I can contribute 100% of your online fundraising so far. I'm assuming that your face-to-face fundraising is going much better than your virtual fundraising.

2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home