Monday, August 13, 2007

How Much Is Too Much?

Finally, Van Halen is playing w/ David Lee Roth and tickets go on sale this Saturday for the September 29th show in Greensboro. There was some rumblings about 10 years ago that this would happen, and people were so excited that I actually heard 1984 at a Pink House party. The real question is how much are tickets going to cost. You could go the presale through livenation, but I always buy my tickets from the coliseum at the box office to save the "convenience" charges. I'm thinking about $75 sounds right. I just don't know if I'll actually pay that much.

3 Comments:

Blogger peb said...

C'mon! Diamond Dave back with Van Halen? I would think that would be worth at least one of your kids.

11:26 PM

 
Blogger Bird Spot said...

I agree. I think it's worth both kids and then that takes care of the babysitting tab. David and I are seriously considering going to this. Seriously.

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Dan Smith said...

Ok, according to ticketmaster tickets will run from $55-$125. I'm in for $55 although it sounds a little bit too much like a Sammy Hagar ticket price to me.

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home