Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Domino Effect

Maria is really sick w/ a throat infection. At some point her tonsils will have to be removed. I've been home w/ the kids while she tries to rest. Today her mom came over and I took that time to clean my gutters (I haven't done it this fall). It was 30 degrees outside so the silt that forms from the water and dirt was frozen in the gutters. I used a dandelion weeder to break it up and get it out of the gutters. Solid blocks of silt will form in your gutters if you don't clean them when you should. Lesson learned. Oh, and if you were planning on coming to our holiday party we had to cancel it b/c of the illness. Maybe we'll reschedule for Greek Orthodox Christmas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Smith said...

Oh, and if you didn't know about the party, you were totally invited. I just figured you couldn't make it or Maria invited you.

9:30 PM

 
Blogger Laurie said...

Ow! I haven't visited lately and didn't know. Hope Maria is doing better.

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home