Monday, December 05, 2005

Delinquent Tiger Bear Wolf Update

I've actually seen Tiger Bear Wolf twice in the past two weekends. They played at College Hill, and maybe that was too much of a good thing. The cops came b/c they were too loud for some people in the neighborhood, but I was standing right in front of them and it seemed just right to me. I guess they were too far away.

They also played at the Style In Stereo on the UNCG campus. There were over 500 people in the seats of the Cone Ballroom. However, most of them were there to see the fashion show that went on simultaneously w/ the bands and didn't seem real interested in Tiger Bear Wolf (or any of the other bands). That's ok b/c I wasn't real interested in the fashion show although the outfits during TBW were the classiest of the evening. I did like the guy during the beachwear portion who looked like the Austrian model on Da Ali G Show, but it would be hard to say he was "classy."

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Smith said...

Here's a link to an article w/ a picture of the guy who looked like he was from Da Ali G Show

2:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home