Thursday, April 28, 2005

No, You Play Guitar

I've heard this song by Tiger Bear Wolf 3 times on the radio now called "You Play Guitar." I usually just stare at the radio and think this sound can't possibly be from this band. The only thing I knew about them is that they used to be called Hooray for Everything and I couldn't figure out why they would want to change their name (if you think the Simpsons will sue you, wait until those cub scout people hear about the new name). This song is too cool. I don't know if you can get it on itunes or some place, but if you can't and the rest of the album is even remotely similar it has to be worth the cost. They are playing at Gate City Noise tomorrow night and Ace's Basement on June 3rd. I need a babysitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home