Saturday, April 30, 2005

Food chain in action

Last night was a prime example of the sports food chain and its rigid hierarchy. I got the kids to bed a little after nine. When I turned the tv on, I started watching a rerun of NASCAR qualifying. I had already looked at the results but that didn't stop me from spending quality time watching for myself. I flipped over to check the NBA playoffs, but I ended up watching the Cubs game featuring dueling 300 game winners. I did watch a little of the NBA and I enjoyed it (Allen Iverson is my favorite and the Suns are fun to watch (thanks for the tip Pete)). Still, the NBA will have a hard time moving up the food chain. Maybe there will be a strike in one of the other leagues and the NBA can move up that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home