Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wrestling and gender equity

Since pro wrestling posts are limited to 1 day a month, I figured I should squeeze this in. I read the press release that wrestling is coming to the Greensboro Coliseum. It looked a little strange that it is going to be in the special events center and not the main coliseum arena. So I checked schedule and the ACC women's basketball tournament has the big room booked. I'd like to see which event draws more spectators. Who am I kidding? W/ Ric Flair versus Shawn Michaels on the card, I might even be at wrestling. Women's ACC tournament? I probably won't even watch it on tv.

And some interesting reading I found today. Although it came from a column to eliminate my beloved Guilford College football, there is some real interesting data on financial disclosure for NCAA athletic departments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home