Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Things I've learned from my kids

From Desmond, I've learned that the Count from Sesame Street is actually named Count Von Count. I've also learned that nobody really looks good in a sweater vest (I always suspected that was true). Also, there is a Gorilla City. Evidently, we can't see it b/c there is an invisible forcefield around it, but according to Desmond's sources it does in fact exist. I may be prejudiced b/c I'm his dad, but his sources are pretty reliable for a 3 year old.

From Izabella, I've learned that everybody is interested in the dating habits of girls under the age of 1. People keep telling me that I need to be worried about who she dates, but I'm not giving her the keys to the car until she's at least 13 and that's only for trips to drive daddy to the liquor store for a refill. People also like to speculate if she will date their son/nephew/grandson. I tell them all the same thing. Your kid isn't good enough for my little girl. That should be a healthy attitude for the next 30 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home