Friday, August 20, 2004

Doctor's Visit

Maria went to the doctor today. He said if the baby isn't here by Wednesday they are going to do an ultrasound and discuss when he will retrieve him/her. Ironically, the fantasy football draft is Wednesday night. I've ranked my top 40 players which should cover my first 4 picks unless the auto-draft does something wacky and starts picking players based on position need instead of getting 3 RBs. I'll always have the fantasy MLS league if I get too far behind in fantasy football. I keep telling myself that so I can stay focused on the baby.

Harris Teeter has a program where they give a percentage of your purchases to a school of your choice. If you shop there and have a VIC card, you can link to Desmond's school. The school code is 3183. You can also link it at the grocery store. The cash registers have a button called "charity" that they can click and enter the code when you are buying your groceries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home