Wednesday, August 18, 2004

No News

No baby update. Conditions are still the same w/ momma. Desmond starts school tomorrow, and parent(s) are supposed to attend w/ him for an hour. We are both plannning on going if there isn't any baby movement. I hope he behaves better than he did when we both took him to swimming lessons on Saturday, and the time I went to his school for Daddy's day. If not, I'm going to start the University of Minnesota Spankological Protocol.

We watched The Butterfly Effect last night. This was the first batch of movies we got since we joined Netflix, so my biggest disappointment w/ the movie was that we watched it instead of Starsky and Hutch. It was a lot better than I expected, and every time I thought it was going to go in a predictible direction it brought out a minor swerve. Those guys could write for wrestling. Speaking of which, Lucha Libre Latino wrestling is coming to the Greensboro Coliseum on September 11. For one night only, I'm going to refer to all sneak attacks as Al-Qaida jobs instead of the traditional Pearl Harbor jobs. Is that wrong? What if I say it in Spanish?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home