Monday, February 14, 2005

Worst Show Ever?

I read today, that "I, Max" will air its last episodes this week. I only recently watched the show after the initial fanfare. I even blogged about it. This can't be the worst show on sports television. So you don't like Max Kellerman b/c he's an opinionated New York jerk who only knows boxing. Put him on the Sports Reporters in Mike Lupica's place, and the only difference is you have someone who is knowledgeable about boxing. The professionals who write about sports television (and I guess sports) seem really bitter about a show that pays more for 30 minutes of work than The Daily Planet pays in a month. They take out their frustrations on the show and its sometimes funny, sometimes annoying, always opinionated cast. Just like I mock those reporters b/c I'd like my job to be watching sports on television. $75K + expenses (ie watching sports on tv at a bar) and I'm there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home