Monday, October 11, 2004

fantasy football

I have 2 complaints about my fantasy football team. One, every week somebody on my team gets injured. I need to start playing more Cowboys, Giants, and Falcons. That way real football will benefit from my Kevorkian touch. The real complaint is the overcomplication of the league rules. It's a free site hosted by Yahoo! It has limitations and isn't ideal for exactly how you would want you league to run. So we set up some convoluted waiver process that involves a "Gentlemen's Agreement" (even NASCAR scrapped their gentelmen's agreement). Now there is no waiver order except what KK tells us. I trust that he's not doing any funny business, but it is way too complicated for a low stakes fantasy football league. I miss Andy Lathren and Steve Politi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home