Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Stuff I'm on top of

The Randy Moss trade seems like a big win for the Raiders. The Raiders hardly give up a bounty. Napoleon Harris was a 1st round pick, but he hasn't been a star. Phillip Buchanon would have been much better for the Vikings. That #7 overall selection doesn't look so good. Now I don't want to praise the Raiders too much b/c they just signed Jerry Porter to a big contract, but Randy Moss will make Kerry Collins happy. I think the only reason the league doesn't officially announce this trade is to give the clothing companies a chance to make enough authentic #84 Raiders jerseys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Smith said...

Moss will wear #18. Jerry Porter wears #84. I guess I'm not as on top of things as I thought.

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home